Wednesday, July 28, 2010

August releases and stuff

I've just been told that It Started With A Kiss will be released this coming Monday, 2 August! It's my first romance (ie. not erotica or erotic romance) and it's going to be interesting to see if it sells. I guess it's also not a straightforward romance, but then when do I ever write anything straightforward? It's got a huge twist and I do love the story, so I hope everyone does too! I'll post links as soon as I have them.

I also noticed that One Last Vice is up on eXcessica as an August release. It'll be published on Friday 27!

Oh, and today is the last day to vote in the 3rd Smut Marathon Contest. The authors remained anonymous like last time and I can definitely say for sure I won't win (well, not votes-wise anyway!). I wanted to try something different this time around, and no one was able to guess which story I'd written. Ah!
I didn't want to write something expected (the theme being Stilettos, I imagined stories with only wearing those in bed or BDSM-related); instead I went against the grain. It was a lot of fun writing the story, but now I can't wait to know the next challenge!

0 comments: