Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Out of Control Teaser

I've been working with my editor this week (hey Corrie!) on Out of Control, my first release with Resplendence Publishing. It's scheduled for 17 August 2011, and I can't wait!

I'll be sure to share the cover art as soon as I receive it, but in the meantime, here's the blurb/teaser:

Scared she'd always be too human for the five shape-shifting lions who wanted to claim her as a mate, Jade left the Pride who’d adopted her as soon as she turned eighteen. Now she's back, and only just realizing how much her departure affected them all.
They're so intent on seducing her she's having trouble resisting. One, maybe she could have, but five sexy men eager to claim her?
Surrounded by men who won't take no for an answer, and with the future of the Pride in jeopardy, Jade needs to decide who she can trust…starting with herself.  

What do you think? Like?

0 comments: