Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Opinions needed!

I need your help.

I've been toying around with a couple different ideas and I thought I'd ask your thoughts on them. Here goes:

1. I'm considering writing another book with Nick and Leah from Someone Like You. If you've read it, what do you think? Would you like another story with that couple? It would be more erotic (SLY is more a romance, I think), so it would be a change of pace and would also probably take place quite a few years later.

Oh, I've just had the most brilliant idea. What about a book with Nick and Leah, but also Kevin and Mia? Ye gods. You so don't want to know the plot that just popped into my head. Or maybe you do?!

2. If you follow me on Twitter (@droptheglasses), you'll have noticed I'm currently working on Behind Locked Doors - Book Three. It's going very well and I've written 10K in two days (yeah for me getting my groove back!), so I was wondering if you'd be interested in reading the first scene with Scary. Once I've finished the story, it probably won't hit your (virtual) shelves until October 2011. One year to wait!

Sooo... You tell me :)

4 comments:

Katie Salidas said...

Congrats on getting your groove back. 10 in two days!!! I am jealous. Keep up the good work.

Kiki Howell - Author said...

I like the brilliant idea you are alluding too :) I think combining two sets of characters from two books is an absolutely "brilliant" idea. I must get reading ;)

Ladiesword said...

Yesss to all of the above!!!!!!!! lol

Emma Hillman said...

Michelle, you crack me up!

Thanks, guys. :)

In that case, I shall go prepare that excerpt. And try not to think about the Mia/Kevin/Leah/Nick story...well, at least until I've finished writing BLD3!