Monday, February 14, 2011

News: Marked, new Smut Marathon and current WIP

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Lots of things happening this week, and hopefully more good news to come my way, but in the meantime...here are some links/news:

- Marked (Book One of The Recruits) is now available for pre-order at eXcessica. It's my first foray into the paranormal genre and is probably the hottest book I've ever written. No, really ;) It'll be followed by Hired, out in November, which is just as hot. What can I say? Those Immortals sure know how to party!

- Challenge 10 of Alison Tyler's Smut Marathon has started. My story, In the Middle, is up on the site, and you will be able to vote soon. Right now, Overtime by May Deva and Fucked to Death by Angell Brooks have also been added. Happy reading!

- I'm very excited with my current manuscript. It's another paranormal but a shifter one this time, and it features five hunky men/lions, one heroine who doesn't want to be ordered around, and some serious angst. Thanks to everyone who played the naming game on Twitter! I'm very happy with our choices :)

0 comments: