Monday, October 18, 2010

Good news

I woke up this morning to two new contracts waiting for me in my mailbox:

- Behind Locked Doors - Book Three will be published by eXcessica on 30 September 2011. Thanks to those of you who asked me for more. I have a feeling you're going to like this one!
I'll be doing the cover art as soon as I have some time and will premiere it here.

- The Sum of All, co-authored with Kiki Howell, will be published by eXcessica on 23 September 2011. It's a paranormal erotic romance with ménage elements...and it's damn hot!

Here's the blurb: When a spell goes wrong and two witches find themselves stuck in a house with a plethora of paranormal creatures, tension rises and sparks ignite. A gauntlet is thrown down, a contest is born, rules are drawn up, and soon, the two women are living out the fantasies they’d never thought to have.

Who will be the best? Will jealousy prevail? Or, will they get their hearts snared by one or two of those Alpha males?

Oh, and I'm very proud of my cover art, so here it is too:


Isn't it great?

- Other piece of good news: It's official! I'll be taking part in RT's Book Expo in April 2011 in Los Angeles. I love the Convention and I just know it's going to be tons of fun. And of course, it'll be my first signing so that's bound to be something!
 
How's that for a Monday morning?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun! Congrats on all the books, I can't wait to get them all! Email me when you get the chance I miss our midnight emails! lol!
Talk to you soon and congrats again!
Jennifer