Friday, October 1, 2010

On repeat...

Today, I'd like to share the songs I've been listening to for the past week. They've helped me write that much faster on Behind Locked Doors - Book Three, so a big yeah for musical inspirations!


Every time he sings "From side to side", I go left and right in my seat. Even on the train. Yep, I probably look weird. Ah well!.

- TI feat. Keri Hilson, Got Your Back

I dare you to try not singing along to this song.

- Backstreet Boys, Rebel

It's a B-side so there's no video, but I love hearing new music from my Boys.

- The Saturdays, Higher

I love me some good pop, and The Sats do deliver each time so kudos to them. Cute video too!

- Warren G feat. Nate Dogg, Regulate

Old Skool Rap. I was in love with this song in high school. I just put it back on my iPod and it's still so good. Happy memories!

... So, what have you been listening to this week?

0 comments: